Warm up this Winter with a meal you can catch for yourself!
- 3/4 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 720g flathead fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup tartare sauce, to serve
- Coleslaw, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Place yoghurt into a separate bowl. Turn fish in yoghurt to coat. Dip into breadcrumbs, making sure fish is well coated. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
Serve with tartare sauce, coleslaw and lemon wedges.