It’s that time of year when the prawns are fresh and the BBQ’s are firing. We’ve found this delicious recipe for Chermoula Prawns which is perfect for those occasions when friends drop over or you’re just wanting something light for dinner.
- Combine onion, coriander, parsley, garlic, cumin, paprika and turmeric in a large bowl. Stir in oil.
- Add prawns. Toss until prawns are well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Place half the prawns, in a single layer, on barbecue. Spoon over half the marinade.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until prawns turn pink. Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat with remaining prawns and marinade.
- Serve warm prawns with lemon wedges and tzatziki.